Zen Toolworks CNC DIY KIT 7x12 3D (F8 Version)
This is our newest kit that is designed to be working with both CNC and 3D printing. The Z travel is about 5 inches, and the clearance under Z has more than 5 inches to accommodate tall 3D printing object. Both X and Y leadscrews are now using F20 (20mm per revolution). Spindle or 3D extruder can be easily attached to the same tool base to make this machine for doing both routing and 3D printing. Extruder and heatbed are sold separately.
CNC Kit Features:
- 12(X) x 7(Y) x 5(Z) inches travel capacity
- PVC Frame, Steel guide rods and precision linear bearings provide maximum accuracy and rigidity
- 3 x New Shinano Dual Shaft Nema 17 Stepper Motors
- M20 x 8(F20) Lead Screw on X/Y axises, F8 leadscrew on Z axis
- Effective backlash elimination with brass Anti-Backlash Lead Screw nuts
This is just the CNC machine frame with stepper motors, guide rods and lead screws. You will need control package to operate the machine. Heatbed and extruder shown in the photo are not included in this package.