Zen Toolworks CNC DIY KIT 12x12 (F8 Version)
This is the 12x12 F8 DIY CNC Carving Machine kit with F8 Leadscrew on all three axis. Now you can do relief carving, letter cutting, inlay, PCB isolation routing and other cuts and carvings with precision accuracy.
The 12" travel capacity allows you to work on larger materials and the 21"x21"x14” body is constructed with high density PVC boards, steel guide rods, linear bearings and stainless steel lead screws. The anti-backlash brass nut design will virtually eliminate all backlashes. Also included are 3 Nema 23 motors for each axis.
Assembling the CNC is very fun and only takes around 3-4 hours to complete. Please check out our WIKI Website for the install instruction, the kit assembly is extremely easy.
You will be amazed by what can be achieved by this machine and they are finally available at prices that are within your budget!
CNC Kit Features:
- 12(X) x 12(Y) x 2(Z) inches travel capacity
- PVC Frame, Steel guide rods and precision linear bearings provide maximum accuracy and rigidity
- 3 x New Nema 23 Stepper Motors included (2 Phase, 4 Wires, 1.5A, Bipolar)
- F8 lead screws on all X, Y and Z Axis. Now you can get about 5 times faster feed rate than our original M8x1.25 lead screws.
- Effective backlash elimination with brass Anti-Backlash Lead Screw nuts
This is just the CNC machine frame with stepper motors, guide rods and lead screws. You will need a 3 Axis Stepper Motor Driver to manage each motor, a spindle/cutter with mounting brackets, both available here. You will need a DC power supply for both and you will also need a computer with a standard printer port and CNC control software.
Recommended Control and Software Package
3X Expandable Mach3 Control Package:
ArtCam Express CAM Software
Mach3 CNC Control Software
ZTW Spindle Kit with power supply
We offer these (except the PC) here: